Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Overbury's Fan
Feedback
View
Hi to all,

My Campag Gran sport for my build has arrived. Without a hanger .Or Nut.

Is this because there never was a hanger nut as hanger would be threaded? The bolt does seem short.

Where on this good earth would i find a hanger?????????? Does anybody have one?

I really would like to use it as i was relatively cheap(although looks later) and apparently will be more reliable that Benelux Mk7

I fall on bendeded knee..........

Attachments

• campag.JPG
    campag.JPG
    88 KB · Views: 301
The bolt doesn't need a nut. Either:

1) your frame has a built-in threaded hanger, in which case just screw the bolt in, or

2) your frame doesn't have an integral hanger, in which case you will need to source a separate hanger.

A photo of the rear dropout of your frame will allow us to clear up which it is.

not sure when frames started having them integral to drop out,

8353602477_f084533c4a_z.jpg

they are threaded so don't need a nut, before they were separate, like this one but you'd want a campag one I guess

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Shimano-rear- ... 3cce4eea86

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Benelux has integral hanger which is, as I have discovered on taking it apart, not transferable. :facepalm:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 288
Back