Whose house is their bike shed

The History Man":2hmmf6jd said:
I think we need to see.............

Im totally ashamed of the place, Ive not let anybody in for about 4 years.
My other hobby moved out (very young GF) and the bikes AND motorbikes (plural) moved in.
I live in a 2 bedroom up stairs flat :oops:

Ashamed of Fife :oops:

Talking of Freecycle, cycles and sheds. It wasn't like this when I got it...

Depsite the man shed ^ I still manage to have bike bits in every room of the house except the bedrooms and bathroom.

Ali, wait til it's dry and bond the felt on with Sikaflex.

I try not to bring bikes into the house, but our porch has become a second bike shed and my radio shack needs careful management to prevent it becoming a Shimano museum.

Hmmmm. My Dekerf an Brodie are hanging on a rack in the hall between the kitchen and the living room, the Xizang and Bottecchia are on a rack in the spare/weight room, I use the Fort daily, so it's leaning up against the fireplace in the living room, and the Bianchi is on a fluid trainer in the kitchen 365.

trek_y":5xqd7q2j said:
Last weekend I was forced to relocate my boxes of parts, bike tools and part built Dynatech to the shed much to my disgust as its further to the fridge from there.

You don't have a bar fridge in your shed? Heathen.

Chuck a tarp over the roof and tie it down to the ground/fixing points screwed into the sheds sides via the eyelets on the tarps edge. Cheap as chips, looks bad but who cares and many tree living hippies cant be wrong with their bashas, tarps rule !

Back