RMB decals 97 Blizzard

dirtyp

Dirt Disciple
Hi,
I have recently bought and built up a 97 Rocky Mountain Blizzard frame. It is white with the black maple leafs, however it is missing all of its decals.
Can someone point me in the right direction to have some made? or maybe even has some? I think the lettering was red. I also think this frame was somewhat rare? as the catalog bike was red with white maple leafs.

Let me know
Thanks

Contact Gil_m here on the forum, he can reproduce the decals. White with black maple leafs is definitely interesting, as the '97 Blizzard was red with white maple leafs as you state, and the '98 version is plain white without any maple leafs. Pics please! :)

Is it like this one?
IMG_9181.jpg

That's my 1996 Blizzard (the 15th anniversary edition). The font is actually Helvetica Neue.

Hey,
mine I'm sure is a 97 cuz the leafs are placed the same as on the red framed 97.
I heard that Rocky made the white frame because there was outrage at the fact the blizzard was red.
There is no canti boss or chainsuck tab (i have a 96 also)

I just looked and my 97 does have a chainsuck tab under the driveside chainstay. but no canti boss on the seat stays.

Back