1000 posts but my bike isn't finished. :)

02gf74":3t3072qh said:
let's see this bike of yours in its current state - i.e. post a photo.

There isn't much to see at this moment. Cleaned some old parts. Bought over the years some new ones which live a happy life in some shoeboxes. Made some progress lately on the wheelset which you can see over here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=74177&start=30

@Alison: The bike i stole the brakes from, which are yours now just got some new brakes last week. :)

History Man, you are making me feel better about time wasted on RetroBike because I was embarrassed of my 780+ posts in 6 months.

My pleasure.
I am a bit OCD once I start something. From none to 5 bikes in that time also. Waiting for lots of parcels for the Armstrong ..........

in the last few hours, since my last post in this topic, i've built a single speed out of the stumphopper!
just came in and looking at my posts before having a red wine or 2 and i'm just about to search for "show us your single speed" gonna read it all, then come on here and talk bollox.....that is good use of retrobike in my honest!!! :D

Somehow I've managed to finish a few bikes and I'm heading towards 5000 posts. I *heart* my iphone5 (although I do have to pay for unlimited data nowadays!!)

Back