Lemond Jersey - Lottery Win Required!!

I reckon that is a fair price. Very fair if it comes with a certificate of authentication.

Someone told me today that they had one of Beryl Burton's rainbow jerseys - and the mice have eaten it!

funny how this item is more expensive than a nos 1993 lemond glx frame and forks sold on ebay recently.
i recently bought a le groupemount shirt size Xl luckily it did not fit,,, it looked a bit gay .
I gave it to my daughter to wear at one of her rave do's
tangent info,,,,, the acier excell glx sticker's for sale on ebay are a poor copy there not even smooth
I SIMPLY must get one of those peugoet retro jersey's , so clean and virginal kind of un touched.... by drugs ?

oonaff":3dz6rk9r said:
I SIMPLY must get one of those peugoet retro jersey's , so clean and virginal kind of un touched.... by drugs ?

AYE, RRRIGHT!! it's just that they cared less about catching the druggies back in those days!! "ah monsieur - may i offer you five alpine cows and 50 french francs to look the other way?"

"that'll do nicely, sir!"

:cool:

an old friend of mine said today, "you know - they should bring drugs back into cycling again - it made it far more fun!!"

you've got to love a flippant nature, haven't you?!

:mrgreen:

yes indeed scotty , .I heard the olympic r race gold medallist 2012 got done once.
prob best to let sleeping dogs lie though eh ? and look forward to watching chris frome!
Well it looks like this pleasent little ditty is drawing to an end and to conclude
I too think the shirt is cool because im sure it was made from very clean threads!!

Back