Antidote to husbands, a question

02gf74":3p0sdz6y said:
Isaac_AG":3p0sdz6y said:
My dear loving husband has had enough of the pesky flies, normally he sucks them up the vacuum cleaner, but he wants to go back to fly paper, I hate the stuff, spending the day surrounded by hanging corpses of flies is disgusting to the extreme. sticky things on windows only attracts moths and leaves glue and fly spray stinks. Is there a way out without the sticky paper decorations?

Alison

you have problem with flies? just empty the cat litter tray ffs!!! :LOL:

:LOL: :LOL:

Fortunately we don't have one, to quote a certain person "too many cats not enough recipes" :D

Alison

if you can catch them, then pull of one wing and feed the spider in the garden - you ca ngetto to grwo to quite an impressive size, obvioulsy not going to work if you have arachnophobia (fear of anoraks, needed when going outside).

.... as an aside, what happenbed to annoraks? the proper ones with the diamond pattern stitching we used to have when kids?
Ruth-and-Clara.jpg

and no, that is not me .....nor is the chicken.

02gf74":3hlui55y said:
if you can catch them, then pull of one wing and feed the spider in the garden - you ca ngetto to grwo to quite an impressive size, obvioulsy not going to work if you have arachnophobia (fear of anoraks, needed when going outside).

.... as an aside, what happenbed to annoraks? the proper ones with the diamond pattern stitching we used to have when kids?
Ruth-and-Clara.jpg

and no, that is not me .....nor is the chicken.

Bloomin :shock: :shock: I have almost a spitting image of that picture at my mums of me when I was about that age on my parents small holding, amazing.

Alison

Went the same way as mittens on strings and jumpers for goalposts. :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NeRoSFZWbs[/youtube]

I bought a fly swat ages ago and use it to get rid of all my aggression (as well as the flies). However, I had a little op last week so can't jump around on the bed ninja style with said fly swat.
The other night, we had an invasion in the early hours from a bluebottle and it was driving me nuts. So my lovely, caring husband came racing to my rescue and Took On The Mighty Bluebottle .... :facepalm:

I am unlikely to ever get over the sight of him, fully stark bo**ock naked waving his boxers at the totally unimpressed bluebottle. :shock:

I eventually killed it with one swift blow from my book.

If you want a job doing properly.... :roll:

Back