Kitchen Units Sale

I too have not even been into a McDonalds for well over 25 years. I feel the same about the Unlucky Fried Kitten.

Mr Scum, does your kitchen units enterprise cover most major cities in the UK with them all having the same Manchester phone number?

Isaac_AG":166j8k7l said:
Did you lot have this at school? my husband did, battered, it was never served in my schools BITD. Funny my mum wouldn't touch the stuff, but she gave us garlic sausage which couldn't have been much better.

Alison

Don't think we ever had Spam at school dinners. I seem to remember it mostly being a succession of grim, watery mince-based stews, bland mash, overly salted veg and equally miserable chip shop-type sausages. Speaking of chip shops, from memory the only saving grace was the occasional appearance of fish & chips which I recall being way better than any of the other stuff offered.

Puddings, on the other hand, were rarely disappointing.

David

David B":1ixw1dc7 said:
Isaac_AG":1ixw1dc7 said:
Did you lot have this at school? my husband did, battered, it was never served in my schools BITD. Funny my mum wouldn't touch the stuff, but she gave us garlic sausage which couldn't have been much better.

Alison

Don't think we ever had Spam at school dinners. I seem to remember it mostly being a succession of grim, watery mince-based stews supplemented by equally miserable chip shop-type sausages. Speaking of chip shops, from memory the only saving grace was the occasional appearance of fish & chips which I recall being way better than any of the other stuff offered.

Puddings, on the other hand, were rarely disappointing.

David

In my middle school between 9 and 13 we had the most extraordinary cook, she'd supplied us with awesome dinners, just like mother used to make and delicious puddings, non of this tapioca rubbish, she was away sick for 3 weeks when she came back, after being begged to do so, nearly all the school had gone to packed lunches.

Alison

Grew up in midlands with a Yorkshire mother. Lovely heavy food. Pies, homemade rice pudding, liver, faggots. Egg mornay was a favourite at school in 70s most hated it. Pink sponge and pink custard. Yum

THM 6ft 3, 17st.

The History Man":3nnl1xg7 said:
Grew up in midlands with a Yorkshire mother. Lovely heavy food. Pies, homemade rice pudding, liver, faggots. Egg mornay was a favourite at school in 70s most hated it. Pink sponge and pink custard. Yum

THM 6ft 3, 17st.

I_AG 5ft 3, 6st honest :D

Alison

Was 19st until I got a bike in feb. I love de cake! Baking another rhubarb jobbie tonight.

The History Man":346b5iab said:
Was 19st until I got a bike in feb. I love de cake! Baking another rhubarb jobbie tonight.

Funny I've lost 2st since October, my jeans fall off me now, I have to be careful :)

Alison

Back