show us your elevated c/s bikes

You may have seen this dotted about the place, my Nishiki Ariel, up for sale soon I think, more pictures in my signature:

GEDC2428_zpsc3635d1a.jpg

GEDC2431_zps78f7ed2c.jpg

loshino":1aycu7hg said:
Thank you so much for telling me what frame it is, and the additional information abput paint job :) (yours has an awesome colour combo on the front)

If its possible could you tell me the size of the cups used on the head tube and the type of fork your using ? As you can see above, the bike hasn't got any...as far as I can see and also the rear fork ends width, because I think it 130mm but I'm not so sure

My frame has a 1-1/8" headset and 135mm rear spacing, but it could be that it differs from year on year (like the cable routing). The fork I fitted is a Tange Switchblades. It is not the original fork. I acquired the frame only through eBay.de. I've searched for the original, but I never found one. They are pretty rare frames.

In the catalog >>>

Pana8800.jpg

Full 1991 catalog >>> http://www.retrobike.co.uk/gallery2/v/M ... atalogues/

Most recent pic of my bike >>>

6737060277_2289014376_b.jpg

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Thank You!
This place is around 4-5 kilometers from my home - valley of Rudawa river is having quite narrow gorge there, between two limestone rocks Really nice place and true uphill :)
In here the second rock is visible in the background
IMG_0001.JPG

IMG_0002.JPG

Back