Superb SBDU Raleigh Team with Duraace £750 Now £600

SteveW

Retro Guru
Professionally refurbished T.I.-Raleigh Team 531c. Campag headset, Early Duraace crankset, rear mech, hubs, 7 speed cassette, gear levers (indexed + friction option), brake calipers & levers (cables are internal bar routed), 600 front mech & seat post. TTT bars. Turbo saddle, Mavic SSC No 4 CRD Sprint rims, Vittoria tubular tyres.
Can email hi-def close-up pics on demand. Almost immaculate... a few tiny paint chips that could easily be touched up.
56cm seat tube & top tube
Frame Numbers on slotted bottom bracket shell... SB1817 & 87 H368

Attachments

• IMG_0539.jpeg
    IMG_0539.jpeg
    88.2 KB · Views: 1,386
Re: Superb Raleigh Team with Duraace £750

I also have some new VeloOrange clincher rims that would lace straight in for those who aren't fans of tubular tyres

I've just had an offer of £300 for the Duraace parts and wheels. I didn't want to split it but I would if I could get £400 for the frame and Campag headset. This bike originally came with all Campag stuff and a Brooks saddle but it was all looking a bit sorry for itself so I put the Durace stuff on, which is not far off as good as new. I have the black leather covered Reydel saddle that replaced the slumped Brooks too. I know the white Turbo looks a bit naff.

Just out of curiosity what's the frame number?

Shaun

A couple of the letters are partly paint filled but it looks like SB1817 on one side of the BB and 87 H368 on the other

Might wish to post a pic of the frame number to possibly engender some additional interest :D

Shaun

PS if the number is SB prefix then maybe change the add to "SBDU Raleigh"

Back