How to lock your bike

Pyro Tim":i97jwr35 said:
I'd take the rear wheel and sit in a cafe watching :twisted:

Exaclty what I was thinking... though I'd probably take the seat out too :twisted:

I don't trust D-locks much as they're way too easy to bust open with common tools.

I think if you got though the big lock and D lock all the owner would find on the floor is a set of MPH brakes ;) ;) ;)

Elysarian":2jg55hp4 said:
Pyro Tim":2jg55hp4 said:
I'd take the rear wheel and sit in a cafe watching :twisted:

Exaclty what I was thinking... though I'd probably take the seat out too :twisted:

I don't trust D-locks much as they're way too easy to bust open with common tools.

That's funny, I locked my bike up at a college many many years ago with a D lock and the whole mechanics dept. couldn't free my bike. I had to just abandon it :(

Alison

Isaac_AG":1awp2mo5 said:
That's funny, I locked my bike up at a college many many years ago with a D lock and the whole mechanics dept. couldn't free my bike. I had to just abandon it :(

I wouldn't read too much into that. As an undergrad I shared a house with 2 guys doing Mechanical Engineering. It was left to muggins here (a chemist/physicist) to suss out why the vacuum cleaner wouldn't work and then fix the damn thing. ;)

David

I wouldn't read too much into that. As an undergrad I shared a house with 2 guys doing Mechanical Engineering. It was left to muggins here (a chemist/physicist) to suss out why the vacuum cleaner wouldn't work and then fix the damn thing.

You fool, a working vacuum cleaner means that you've no excuse for not using it. :p

How to lock your bike like a hipster douchebag.

5CXFKnu.jpg

Latest posts

Back