Surrey National

MiniNinjaRob

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Any idea whether ride will be Sat or Sun yet? My brother needs to book a day off work.

Hope it's a Saturday as the only Sat ride so far (and until the Peaks ride) was Aviemore. Can't do Sundays.

sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings, but the ride will be on a sunday, as per the years previously

Rob was just asking a question SP, I'll get the thread up soon enough :) and yes - same location, slightly different route (and a pub with no BurgerGate!)

Next round is in the North York Moors on the weekend of the 20th and 21st July. I believe there is a ride planned for Saturday but the main ride is on Sunday.
There will be an official announcement thread up for this with all the details in the next few days.

The Surrey Hills ride isn't until Sunday 18th August. An announcement thread for this will go up after the NYM ride has been completed.

Sorry, I wasn't trying to start the official thread for the Surrey ride, I just needed to know to book time off for me and my brother.

drystonepaul":3nlsgyei said:
No worries Rob. You can start up the official weather forecasting thread...

I retired after all the mick taking. :-(

But then I brought 2 scotch eggs along to a ride which seemed to be as amusing. :-D

Back