1990 m550 Deore LX parts needed for new project.

Nice one...cant wait to see it now :D

Spanky22b":2bm02qgf said:
Antstark":2bm02qgf said:
Pics up dude :D

There perfect for the build mate :D I'll get the money sorted for you.

Also the tyres turned up cheers mate there just what i need for the Explosif,I'll give you some good feedback :)

Cheers Chris

Antstark":3uyknsbg said:
Nice one...cant wait to see it now :D

Spanky22b":3uyknsbg said:
Antstark":3uyknsbg said:
Pics up dude :D

There perfect for the build mate :D I'll get the money sorted for you.

Also the tyres turned up cheers mate there just what i need for the Explosif,I'll give you some good feedback :)

Cheers Chris

This new kona builds going to be a bit of a secret for what it'll look like until its done :roll: It seems Gil M's the person on here for replacement decals,i'm hoping he can do them in the style i'm looking for :D

Spanky22b":8f9jhljl said:
davemev":8f9jhljl said:
I have a nice front hub if thats any good. I have a front mech too but not in that size. Here's the link to my thread
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=214755&start=30

Looks mint just what i'm looking for,I'll check if the rims i'm going to use are 36 or 32 hole when i get in from work and i'll get back to you mate.

Cheers Chris

Checked the rims mate and there 32 hole,i mite still be interested though after i've had a hunt around in the man cave ;)

Spanky22b":2w60j6ch said:
Spanky22b":2w60j6ch said:
davemev":2w60j6ch said:
I have a nice front hub if thats any good. I have a front mech too but not in that size. Here's the link to my thread
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=214755&start=30

Looks mint just what i'm looking for,I'll check if the rims i'm going to use are 36 or 32 hole when i get in from work and i'll get back to you mate.

Cheers Chris

Checked the rims mate and there 32 hole,i mite still be interested though after i've had a hunt around in the man cave ;)

Bumma all i've got is 32 hole rims,cheers for the offer though

Back