'95 Orange P7 & F7 Decals-New Unneeded set £25 **SOLD**

imjustcreative

Dirt Disciple
Ordered a set of Orange P7 & F7 decals from 'The Gil' but changed my mind on decal colour, so have a brand spanking set ready to sell. They only turned up in the post this morning as Gil had printed them out Monday evening. :)

They are black/orange. So the Orange logo is black with all wording in the Orange orange. The font is the square sans-serif variety, not the more recent serif style.

Screen%20Shot%202013-06-19%20at%2016.10.52.jpg

Given I've just got them I'll charge same amount as Gil does—OK, I'll round it down—so £25 including P&P.

Dibs then PM please… :)

Re: '95 Orange P7 & F7 Decals-New Unneeded set from 'The Gil

How did the lacquer strip/polish go? :D

ringo":3tpan1ob said:
How did the lacquer strip/polish go? :D

Aha! Yes. It went bloody well thank you. Actually just needed two liberall coats of that DIAL paint stripper and some good rubbing with the soapy brillo pads. That got all the lacquer off then I polished with Autosol, then some coats of Autoglym Resin and Extra Gloss Protection coating.

It's just the muttz nuttz.

A few photos on Flickr as documenting the rebuild: http://www.flickr.com/photos/grahamsblog/sets/72157633907683946/

9042034719_c9025d2bf4_b.jpg

9044245728_09d2081730_h.jpg

9044262500_bfc0403a41_h.jpg

9042031211_ff5baa3342_h.jpg

That looks epic! - mine was compromised with a few rust spots that have got to the nickel a bit... still looks nice though..

I'm awaiting my decals from Gil - just like yours but purple. As I can't get hold of an F7 fork, I've embarked on a Judy SL resto for the forks that came with the bike.

Bet you got a lot of satisfaction out of doing the frame and couldn't believe you were worrying about starting it!

Now mine is autosoled, I'm going to put plenty of turtlewax on to protect the shine!

ringo":11wpag7g said:
Bet you got a lot of satisfaction out of doing the frame and couldn't believe you were worrying about starting it!

Ya right. Once I got the first coat of DIALL on and didn't see the frame melt in front of my eyes then I calmed down. :)

I was fortunate to find a pair of F7 forks on ebay last week, mint as were boxed after he got the bike and swapped it for sus forks. Hadn't intended to go fully rigid, but I set up this ebay search for 'nickel f7' and didn't think for one moment something would pop up. So it's worth doing that, set up an ebay search so you find out straight away! Going to have a pair of Pace RC 36 Pro Two's for sale now… :)

A wee 'bump', reduced price to £25 as well. Come on, get a set of decals for that next P7 rebuild you don't know you will be doing yet…
G

Re: '95 Orange P7 & F7 Decals-New Unneeded set £25 via The G

I'll take these please.

Please pm me with paypal details.

Thanks

Back