diamond back vertex for sale

m300eva

Retro Newbie
Have my diamond back vertex for reluctant sale..
Need space in garage !!!
will email pics as can't upload them .£180

Attachments

• dvkk6e_th.jpg
    dvkk6e_th.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 298
mate, are you joking? A pic so small you can't see it. No size info etc.

If you want £180 for it, try and sell it. Give us the info we need to make a decision. Size, model, condition, what is on it. Good clear photos of any and all damage. Ideally pics of every part etc.

If you can't be bothered. Fine. I'll offer you £20+ postage now, and I'll take the gamble on it. As with the info provided, that's as far as I or, I suspect, anyone else would be prepared to risk

If you copy and paste the spec sheet from the thread here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=80 and list all the components against each title then you will have a lot more chance of selling and will have provided the kind of info people are looking for. Describe the condition of everything, in particular whether the seatpost moves freely, any rough bearing and anything that is general not working as it should. With all that info you should be able to get away with just one or two initial photos but like Tim says, they really need to be a lot bigger.
I use imageshack to upload and resize my photo's, it works pretty well and is fairly idiot proof :D

Back