MacRetro Trading Post

kaiser":2mx84a9f said:
dyna-ti":2mx84a9f said:

Have to agree its not presented very well at all is it. Still always wanted on and after seeing clubby's the other day they are very nice. Maybe a bit too much work with this one though.

The forks and seat/saddle let it down but if you look past it i suppose you could sell on the parts and start from scratch :? That would make it a good deal but it takes time to sell the bits and recoup the outlay unless youre of the income that allows it.
Too much money for me,especially after shelling out on the fs but if i could afford it and it was the large size i'd have went for that.

I like seeing Serotta's that are too small for me.
Keep them coming :D

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Evening All. I have a child's Full suspension 24" wheeled Specialized Hotrock A1 FSR for sale. Looking for £230.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Any of the clan fancy a road project ?

"SOLD"

Ribble 531 comp frame/fork

58 c-c top tube 60 c-c seat tube

Few scuffs/scrapes light surface rust one teeny dent on seat tube(see pic)

Very grimy/oily(protects it well)

105 brakes-mechs-hubs(a lot of play in these may just need bearings/regrease) mavic rims life left

105 hollow tech cranks/bb smooth no play

Lx headset rough/stiff

Shifters 105/tiagra

A little love this will be a cracker !!

Consider seatpost stuck I haven't had ago as don't have a sacrificial saddle or big vice ;)

May come out easy?

I'm snowed under with stuff so needs to go ..

£85 collected to get rid :)

Untitled by Plus one2010, on Flickr

If I had a spare £85 I'd nab that right away, looks proper smart and nice and big. Unfortunately I do not have the moolah :roll:

Latest posts

Back