1990 m550 Deore LX parts needed for new project.

Spanky22b

Kona Fan
Feedback
View
I'm about to start an unusual Kona project (i'll be doing a build thread) and since i like all things Shimano i've went for the M550 Deore LX groupset for the build. I'll be having a look myself but if anyone's got any parts in good condition or can be cleaned up nicely for sale just give me a shout. I've included a picture from the 1990 shimano catalogue,only thing i'll not be needing is the u-brake.

Cheers Chris

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 539
Spanky22b":jv569prx said:
I'm about to start an unusual Kona project (i'll be doing a build thread) and since i like all things Shimano i've went for the M550 Deore LX groupset for the build. I'll be having a look myself but if anyone's got any parts in good condition or can be cleaned up nicely for sale just give me a shout. I've included a picture from the 1990 shimano catalogue,only thing i'll not be needing is the u-brake.

Cheers Chris

Just thought,the front mech needs to be a 28.6 down pull and the hubs need to be 32 hole

Think I have a very tidy rear mech.....let me dig it out for you and I'll fling over some pics. Pity you didn't ask on Monday mate :D

edit ....and I think Negawsklov has some of those cantis

Antstark":rozxq5sg said:
Think I have a very tidy rear mech.....let me dig it out for you and I'll fling over some pics. Pity you didn't ask on Monday mate :D

edit ....and I think Negawsklov has some of those cantis

I only made my my mind up last night mate when i came up with what i was going to do with the build. I'll send that Negawsklov a pm about the cantis. I'll have a look at the pics but i'll probably buy it anyway if its in good condition :)

Cheers Chris

.......and you are in luck mate.....I found the matching front mech in the size you need too. :D

£19 delivered for both ? :D

I am just waiting for the battery on camera to charge then I will get photos. Both are very nice tho.

Antstark":332cdhkq said:
.......and you are in luck mate.....I found the matching front mech in the size you need too. :D

£19 delivered for both ? :D

I am just waiting for the battery on camera to charge then I will get photos. Both are very nice tho.

Bonus with the front mech,nice one mate.

Antstark":1jn32kms said:
Pics up dude :D

There perfect for the build mate :D I'll get the money sorted for you.

Also the tyres turned up cheers mate there just what i need for the Explosif,I'll give you some good feedback :)

Cheers Chris

Back