South West trades/for sale/swaps/wanteds

coomber

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I see in the MacRetro section this is popular, wondered if anyone in the SW would be keen?

Postage prices are high and time consuming, sure some of us have bits we want rid but can't be bothered with the hassle?

If not then mods delete!

At the moment I need a disc wheel for front only, and rotor. Cheap as possible (hence asking for one posted is self defeating)

Have non-disc cheapy wheel to swap if needed.

East Devon and I can collect...

There is also a Cheesy Bike Jumble on the first Saturday of the month in Mud Dock carpark. Normally loads of retro stuff and it's free if you want to set up a stall to sell..........

Good idea Coomber, also I'd love to see a bike jumble in the area - Exeter quay perhaps or maybe at the Haldon trail centre. I could ask the rangers about that on Thurs when we do volunteer trail maintenance.

Like the idea of this thread. I'm about as far South West as you can go without getting wet but work a bit further up the county and go to Exeter about once a month so always happy to help out with collections and deliveries if I can.

If it doesn't clash with the Bristol one, I may be able to get some of our lot to bring stuff down..........

I'll sound out the Haldon rangers next Thurs then, totally forgot today, but it would need to be bigger than just Retrobikers - probably need to get a cycling club interested in hosting but I'm not in one these days.

flash":ahw8zmf0 said:
There is also a Cheesy Bike Jumble on the first Saturday of the month in Mud Dock carpark. Normally loads of retro stuff and it's free if you want to set up a stall to sell..........

Woah, did not know that! May take a look next month.

RE Haldon, personally I don't think it's a great choice, it's pretty hard to get to for those of us that rely on bikes and public transport, especially if we want to buy or sell anything bulky.

It's 5 mins ride from the station and you wouldn't believe what people bring to sell using only bikes as transport.....

And it's this SATURDAY. 12.00 Mud Dock carpark, be there or be square....and I'm "organising" a ride in Leigh Woods, Ashton Court, etc if anyone fancies a pre coffee morning, pre jumble ride...............

Back