cully's dh beast twin front brake

big.eck

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
after building my own system i found out these were on the market (cheers theken) i haven't cleaned them up or anything , these are the first lot of pic's i've taken :cool:

there's enough for 2 front sets and 2 rears .

the plan is to use them so i'm going to rip them apart and clean/service them first then fit them to something :D

started stripping these down to service them :cool: just some old dirty fluid in 2 of the calipers and after a clean there built up with the new seals and o-rings.

so that's them spaced out to suit my hub , just need blead and i'll see what there all about

Dude, this is a cool project :cool:

I would love to build a front end up just to mount on my wall ! Strip, polish, ano, new bolts, goodridge, fresh powder on the forks etc :cool:

You know you want to ... ;-) :LOL:

WD :D

I remember fitting a set of these on a customers bike many moons ago. They were rediculously hard to get hold of - the company advertised heavily but just didn't have the ability to make them! The best bit is they were a direct rip off of hopes brakes from the same period so at least you know they are going to be fairly good!

its always been somewhat a mystery as to why marzocchi put disc tabs on both sides of the fork! never seen them both used before, thanks for sharing!

Marzoochi fitted mounts on both sides as back then there was no standard to what side they was fitted. i.e cannondale sachs forks/USE fork.

CHE or whats left were at the 2007 bike show with a twin disc on a recumbent.

look cool.

pete_mcc":2amy80jh said:
I remember fitting a set of these on a customers bike many moons ago. They were rediculously hard to get hold of - the company advertised heavily but just didn't have the ability to make them! The best bit is they were a direct rip off of hopes brakes from the same period so at least you know they are going to be fairly good!

they don't have much in common with hope brakes , the master cylinder is the same shape but that's about it as far as i can see ? the calipers are 3 piece too and each pad can be manually adjusted with a grub screw .

these look very trick :cool:

Back