Getting banners...

NeilM":2zp0baax said:
wookiee":2zp0baax said:
NeilM":2zp0baax said:
Just PM John the Guv'nor.

I think taking part in Mayhem this weekend more than qualified you for a retro rider banner

Thanks Neil...just to clarify...was it you I was talking to when I got back to Retrobike HQ after my 4am lap about external BB's?

Yes.

Mine was the orange Roberts with Hope external BB.

I was drinking coffee and eating lemon cake....... at 4.30am :facepalm:

Ahhh sweet I'm not sure that I realised who you were at the time...If only you had mentioned a Bear Valley and Fluffy boot SPD's! Good to meet you!

wookiee":2f72ppr0 said:
.If only you had mentioned a Bear Valley and Fluffy boot SPD's! Good to meet you!

That one doesn't really drop into a conversation too easily " ha ha ha yes.... I'm the bloke who's married to the loon who rides around in her slippers".

She was so excited about getting that bike, bless her.

Good to meet you too..... not that it was difficult to figure out who you were, 7 Marins to hand, and 8' 3" tall... don't take a genius, do it. :mrgreen:

NeilM":qflvd7z2 said:
wookiee":qflvd7z2 said:
.If only you had mentioned a Bear Valley and Fluffy boot SPD's! Good to meet you!

That one doesn't really drop into a conversation too easily " ha ha ha yes.... I'm the bloke who's married to the loon who rides around in her slippers".

She was so excited about getting that bike, bless her.

Good to meet you too..... not that it was difficult to figure out who you were, 7 Marins to hand, and 8' 3" tall... don't take a genius, do it. :mrgreen:

Ha cool well me an my Marins! They don't call me wookiee for nuffink!

Back