Getting banners...

wookiee

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
So how do you get those nice shiny banners such as retro rider etc...is there a thread somewhere of banners that can be achieved and how??

Doug

If you have been on an "Official" Retrobike organised ride then you can get your "Retrobike Rider" banner.

If you are a hard man and live North of the Border and have also been on a Retrobike sanctioned ride then you can get your "Macretro Rider" banner :D

The terms of getting the "Gold Trader" banner can be found in the "For Sale" forums I believe (something like 30 good feedbacks left on your feedback thread).

Botm (Bike of the Month), Rbotm (Road bike of the Month) and Potm (Picture of the Month) speak for themselves, you get these banners when you win the competition!

"AEC/Deputy AEC" you only get if you are a Retrobike Area co-ordinator, with great responsibility comes a shiny banner :LOL:

"Moderator" banners are given to those who sit on their arse drinking tea and dunking biscuits :LOL: ;) And they also work tirelessly behind the scenes to make sure the Retrobike site doesn't implode on itself.

PS: Mods.... is it possible to have both the "Retrobike Rider" and "MacRetro Rider" banners simultaneously???

Then there's the fun special ones that raise a smile like 'Special' ex-mod and 'king of the skip monkeys' that make me chuckle every time I see them.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 381
Just PM John the Guv'nor.

I think taking part in Mayhem this weekend more than qualified you for a retro rider banner

NeilM":3vb9qsb0 said:

I think taking part in Mayhem this weekend more than qualified you for a retro rider banner

Thanks Neil...just to clarify...was it you I was talking to when I got back to Retrobike HQ after my 4am lap about external BB's?

wookiee":olz608qd said:
NeilM":olz608qd said:

Thanks Neil...just to clarify...was it you I was talking to when I got back to Retrobike HQ after my 4am lap about external BB's?

Yes.

Mine was the orange Roberts with Hope external BB.

I was drinking coffee and eating lemon cake....... at 4.30am :facepalm:

Back