1989/90 Yeti C-26 - 20th Anniversary Special

i'd never even heard of this bike before, then i see it twice in one day!
kudos for the sweet build btw, very :cool:

Absolutely amazing looking C26 or C46 as yours is and what makes it so special is the same person who built the prototype agreed to build yours.

Re:

Mike showed us the way…
How many C26 (real original C26, C46 made by Chris Herting… and other) on Retrobike actually ?

Thanks Pierre. It's no longer mine, but it's gone to a better place where it gets ridden regularly.

Regan's bike is superb though. Really well done and thought out.

ridevintagemtb":fa21uyps said:
24pouces":fa21uyps said:
Mike showed us the way…
How many C26 (real original C26, C46 made by Chris Herting… and other) on Retrobike actually ?
Thanks Pierre. It's no longer mine, but it's gone to a better place where it gets ridden regularly.

Regan's bike is superb though. Really well done and thought out.
Thanks for the praise. Genuinely means a lot to me.

I concur totally Pierre. Mike, you raised the game with this build, and getting Chris Herting to revisit the original project was a masterpiece. Everything about this was just perfect. I mentioned in my thread (for my build) that it's probably impossible to do again now. Yours would definitely be impossible to recreate with a pair of NOS white Porcs!

You really set the standard for the C-26 repops. I mean, I doubt anyone would even think it possible had you not done it first. :cool:

Latest posts

Back