Are you a planner or ruled by chaos?

Alison

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I have always been the chaotic type bungling my way through life rather badly, take shopping we'd go, get things off the shelf spend loads and never have enough to feed everyone through the week and end up having to go back many times during the week, and as we are 7 miles from the shop lots of petrol too. Now midweek I trawl through recipe books and the internet and make a list of dinners for the week and then go onto Tesco's website and buy exactly what I need for the week and there is no oh I fancy that purchases any more, and it saves diesel (change of car). I also tidy using the same routine every day. I have never been so organised :shock: in 46 years.

So are you the organised type or the chaotic type?

Alison

I'm married, which allows me the pleasure of not having to plan. (just agree).
my job however, is roughly 2-1. 2 hours planning for 1 hour of teaching. (as long as ofsted are asking)

Chopper1192":2f68q4s9 said:
Planner - I'm a coward and the Army quickly beat any chaos out of me.

I'd have thought the forces would beat chaos out of anyone but when my son get's home he takes the opportunity and spreads like marmalade everywhere :roll:

Alison

Ex squaddies tend to be quite polarised, either very neat, tidy and organised, or they rebel and head up the other end of the spectrum to become slovenly and disorganised. Not so many in the middle ground occupied by the sane folk.

I'm chaotic and work with 2 people with HD OCD. I drop things haphazardly everywhere just to watch them run around behind me straightening everything up. I find it amusing, along with most of our customers.

Except my garage. Every tool and part has a place, but that's mostly to save time while building/working on bikes.

I'm a planner ruled by chaos. I think about eveything for too long, run out of time and do a slap dash job in what little time I have left :oops: :facepalm:

I plan for chaos attempting to think of eventualities and a solution. I hate the unknown.

Back