Klein Painters

xxnick1975":afnytucz said:
Half the problem here is too many emails. If you had just phoned the dude, got your disappointment of your chest etc, most of this could have been avoided, I reckon. Email leads to entrenched positions which then become impossible to move on from.

It might not be "right", but sometimes being happy is more important, it might yet be salvageable, if you ring him up and talk it through, unless you have already recovered the frame, obviously.

With respect, this is rubbish.

I used to import a lot of high end musical gear and often to order. I was working full time at the same time, and answering emails was far preferable because I could do it in my downtime.

Phone calls pull you away from whatever you are busy with.

What is unforgivable here is the lack of communication from the service provider, and I reckon he should change his ways and stick to stated time frames in future.

If he is not making enough money to up his game, get out of the game.

jonnugget69":2cciow86 said:
Imagine you go to a restaurant that you've heard does the best food ever served.

They sit you down and take your order and tell you that your food will be along in about 30 mins.
After half an hour you ask where your food is and they say we've now got a backlog and it'll be about an hour and a half.
You ask why and they say you're welcome to leave.
The waitress starts telling you that she only earns minimum wage and you can't expect too much for that.
The manager does his best to try to chuck you out of the door and makes you feel like an inconvenience.
Imagine that you persevere and hold on.
The food comes and it is indeed a good meal.

Would you go back?

Cant decide, what does the waitress look like?

If you ever ate in Maxim's, this is exactly the treatment you get. The courses take forever to arrive and if you ask the waiter you are treated with incredible disdain. The novelty wears off after the second or third visit. Would never recommend it to anyone.

Back