Marzocchi Z2 X-fly

Hi, I'm afraid I got mixed up.
Konaman1 had pm'd me. I thought he was next in line, and he's now paid for them.
Sorry :oops:

ajantom":2bx51fz1 said:
Konaman1 had pm'd me. I thought he was next in line, and he's now paid for them.

Well he wasn't was he, try reading your thread responses in future & may all your future dibbers decide there not what they wanted after all.

SHAME on you Konaman1 diving in as you did.

Would like to see your proof that he dived in chap. he clearly states on the thread here that he is third. ajantom also clearly states that he made a mistake.

careful making statements like that....

BobCatMax":5i41prj1 said:
Would like to see your proof that he dived in chap. he clearly states on the thread here that he is third. ajantom also clearly states that he made a mistake.

A statement is an official fact. I wrote personal opinion so that makes it a comment, proof not required.

iscervo":uu8u9075 said:
ajantom":uu8u9075 said:

Well he wasn't was he, try reading your thread responses in future & may all your future dibbers decide there not what they wanted after all.

SHAME on you Konaman1 diving in as you did.

He didn't say he was second, he just pm'd to express interest and I didn't check back on the thread. An honest mistake, and I am sorry.

On the other hand, I'm not a trader and this isn't ebay. There is no legal or binding contract, and to be honest I don't normally say that I accept dibs, as I've seen the problems it has caused others.

I apologise again, and I'll see what Konaman says.

iscervo":2gy1enrs said:
BobCatMax":2gy1enrs said:

A statement is an official fact. I wrote personal opinion so that makes it a comment, proof not required.

lol, semantics. I shall rephrase. careful making accusations like that.

Back