Pace RC-150, 247Crosser+forks, Magura, Syncros, USE susp....

johndeverill

Senior Retro Guru
Hi All,

Just thought I'd test the water on these parts before putting on eBay.

Pace RC-150 Monsters - 140/160mm travel, adjustable compression/rebound damping and air pressure adjustable progression. 36mm steel stanchions and carbon

lower legs/brace. Grease ports. 20mm thru-axle fitting. 180mm IS disc brake fitting. When I bought these one of the crown bolts had been stripped but I have

used professional steel helicoils to repair the thread so they should actually be stronger than when new. Just serviced with fresh oil and grease. Manual

included. The forks will require a lower crown race shim which is available from Pace for ~£12.I actually bought 2 sets so just looking for what I paid for

them. Had the missus bike been 20mm on the front they would have been straight on there! £100 plus delivery or collection from Sheffield/Chesterfield.

The following I want to sell together as I, personally, think they will build up into a very nice jump/4x bike. Other parts currently on bike NOT included:-

a) 24Seven Crosser frame - brand new but has a couple of scratches from storage in the garage. 18" IIRC but will check. IS std rear disc mount.

b) Brand new original DNM Mirage DX Dual-X forks - forget the DNM reputiation. These are from when DNM used to make some top notch parts. 90mm travel. Fully

(beautifully!) machined 6061 forks. Low-friction stanchion coating. Spring/elastomer with air pressure progressivity/rebound damping adjustment. Large bushing

overlap leading to some of the stiffest forks out there. In some reviews it was stated the triple clamp versions of these seemed stiffer than Boxxers of their

time. Steerer is aluminium but v.v beefy...see pics. Easy to service and come with manual. Not quite standard disc mounts but I have seen converters for

these readily available. I really don't want to sell these but needs must.

c) Integrated Cane Creek headset

d) Kona DH Primo oversize bars/stem

e) Novatec sealed bearing DH hubs laced up to Alex DH rims

Personally I think this would be the foundation of a v.nice light jump/cross bike. For that reason I will leave these as a package only for a few days in case

anyone wants to go that way. £215 plus delivery/collection from Sheffield/Chesterfield. Price reflects that frame/forks are brand spanking new.

Magura Raceline brakes and HS11 levers - in very good condition. Currently levers need to be mounted upside down as originally came on a bike from the USA

where they used to seem to mount the levers the 'wrong' way around. To remedy they would just need the lines disconnecting, re-connecting and bleeding. £45

plus delivery/collection from Sheffield/Chesterfield.

USE SX shokpost - perfect working order. £40 plus delivery/collection from Sheffield/Chesterfield

WTB Master rims on LX Parallax Hubs - hardly used and in excellent condition. £45 plus delivery/collection from Sheffield/Chesterfield

SRAM 700 shifters/grips and SRAM 7.0 rear mech - £30 plus delivery/collection from Sheffield/Chesterfield

KORE aluminium stem - v.similar to an ATAC IMO - £15 plus delivery/collection from Sheffield/Chesterfield

KORE riser bars - £10 plus delivery/collection from Sheffield/Chesterfield

Syncros Carbon seatpost - 31.6mm IIRC but will check tomorrow - excellent condition with hardly any use - £30 plus delivery/collection from

Sheffield/Chesterfield

Any questions just ask. Will take offers on any parts.

Back