Stuart Hall 15 Months? Is That It?

And a few weeks as the cheeky git transferred the title of his major assets To his missus in an attempt to put them beyond the reach of anyone who sues him for compo.

kenaltobelli":2vqj96z5 said:
blokes 80 odd;must play a part in it?
any how he would have got more if they had come forward sooner :?
any one suing him yet?

Funnily enough, me and the OH were talking about this in the car on the way back from a long weekend. As for the suing, Indeed they are...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-22435505

I guess that means another near eternity of sh*te programmes on the BBC then :roll:

Mark Williams-Thomas ‏@mwilliamsthomas 2h

Disgrace - Hall's barrister Crispin Aylett, told the court the former broadcaster had "all of 13" victims compared to Jimmy Savile's 1,300

One of the girls was 9 yr old, no one ever went back for another do @ the nine tails ;)

BertR00t":gcvpefcl said:
He must have played his Joker...

It's A Cop-Out....seriously, though, 15 months seems ridiculously short. As others have commented, Hall's age must have played a part in determining the length of sentence.

David

Chopper1192":1pr50tzy said:
Stick him in a cell with Bronson for 15 months.

You do like the idea of popping crims in with Bronson, you'll tyre the poor guy out. :D

Alison

this just goes to show the punishment does not always fit the crime.
what is this saying to sex offenders ?
tougher punishments are in order here.
the mesaage needs to be sent out that this kind of crime will not be tolerated.
or any other crime.

highlandsflyer":2on8aha2 said:
I would be perfectly happy to see him imprisoned for the rest of his unnatural life.

At his age, with his comfy life gone, the shock could prove too much. I wouldn't be surprised to see him peg out soonish...

Back