BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Rocky Mountain Fan
Brodie Fan
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Wow!
Thats just had a proper little bidding frenzy at close.

Sadly with the travelling distance, it went past what I was willing to pay. Really gutted as I've been on the hunt for this exact bike/size for ages. Best wishes to whoever got it. PM me if you ever move it on.

Wow..I was watching this out of curiosity, good deal.

I really like this era of Diamondbacks (one was my first 'proper' MTB) and this is 99% original, down to the saddle. Find a Smoke/Dart and (I think) it should be pretty much catalogue spec :)

I just hope one doesn't turn up on eBay with the lilac smoke paintjob.....that would be the final straw for my wife..... ;)

It had 2.1 Smokes f&r & a ghastly Brahma bar & Avenir grips. Colour option was the Red as per this one or 'Black Forest Spangle' as I had. I wanted the Red from the minute I got mine home I think. Best bike I ever had anyway.

1988_Ben":8gi251ti said:
I just hope one doesn't turn up on eBay with the lilac smoke paintjob.....that would be the final straw for my wife..... ;)

Yeah I'd love one of them, a minter was on Australian ebay last month, still with the Timbuk2's.

Bought one of these in '92 and only sold it last year - best bike I have ever owned. Had I seen it I would have bought. Shame it was missing the original brahma bars. Did anyone on here get it?

Back