The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. I would like to know how much is worth my NOS Softride Allsop stem, never used, never mounted..This is the lastest most advanced version, in aluminium, very solid an reliable.
It is an ahead, for 1" steering, and includes all the original the packaging.
I paid quite a lot for it time ago, and them realised of the wrong size of the steering. This would suit perfect any Ritchey P owners or any other 1" steering bike. .Regards

Attachments

• Softride 001.jpg
    Softride 001.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 653
  • Softride 002.jpg
    Softride 002.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 653
  • Softride.jpg
    Softride.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 652
Such a rare item it would be pointless guessing. 1" makes it less valuable but its one of those items that would sell high to the right person but you might have a long wait. Else sell it now for a lower amount.

Answer Atac stem 1 1/8" 130mm long, 15º (?)
Was originally very faded flouro yellow. Original recipe Nitromors then left alone for some years.
Tat for recyc. or treasure?
Found this behind some things, before it goes in the ali bin at work, is it worth the effort to sell & post?

I have a specialized s works fsr pro 99 model (I think ) just wondered if it was worth selling hope someone can help cheers

Attachments

• IMAG02031.jpg
    IMAG02031.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 604
  • IMAG02021.jpg
    IMAG02021.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 604
I want to sell a KLEIN 'Aeolus' Road / triathlon bike. MAG61 stem and Mavic wheels. Can anyone help me to price it. Just a couple of tiny scratches and one tiny (barely noticeble) dent 2mm x 2mm on cross bar.

Attachments

• 640.jpg
    640.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 454
Hi there. I would like to know how much to ask for a pair of shimano deore XT pedals, model year 1992, I think PD-M735. They came in my Cannondale Delta V2000, almost never used, but a few cosmetic scratches in the sides, otherwise perfect. I would include the orange-pink ?straps? as they cae in my c'dale.
Regards

Attachments

• Deorext6.jpg
    Deorext6.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 443
  • Softride 001.jpg
    Softride 001.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 443
  • Deore Xt4.jpg
    Deore Xt4.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 443
First time using this thread so please feel free to correct me if I am using it incorrectly.

My Son wants a surfboard....so I have to clear out a few things.

I am about to list my NIB Mag 21 with all of the brochures pumps instructions and of course fork (still in the wrapper). The box has the cool graphics.
There has NEVER been a wheel attached to the dropouts.
The stanchions have never been compressed.
It is a factory threaded 1.125 steerer tube.
To enhance the sale was also going to include a used 1" steerer.

Can anyone speculate a BIN price that wont sit for ever on Ebay and conversly wont get snatched up too quickly (leaving me grumbling that I have priced it too low).

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Also...being in the States should I inlcude Intl postage options?

Thanks in advance.

Even as NOS, they're still not worth that much IMHO. I would suggest that $100-125 is about right for these. They were never that good or useable as a fork.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back