Not open for further replies.
TSC's (Barrie Clarke's) 1996 Raleigh complete with battle scars:

DSC_1274.jpg

DSC_1283.jpg

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=255691

Now there is a bike worthy of some respect
A classic with a great history and one of the last of a dying brand
Gets my vote so far :cool:

I was going to enter this month but the winner has already posted in my opinion!

I would post the Raleigh Lizard I had as a kid but it'd win so I'll gracefully decline to enter ;-)

Nice selection of Fats as well which is nice.

HK-II":2cf7s233 said:
Best month yet?

Hehe - very possibly. I really enjoyed the Fat/Klein/Yeti contest but this month is quite incredible so far what with the hatrick of Fats starting it off, the double sided Ibis pump and the Raleigh branded Maguras! Lots to like!!

No idea who's my fave yet but I am liking the Goat...

Well the Ibis certainly frightened everyone... Is that it for entries this month?

Yep, just perused the very impressive build thread for the Syn-crossis Goat and it's got my vote so far for sure (although my German isn't up to much I'm afraid) - the chevron painted stem is really doing it for me! Beautiful colours and component choice too.

nausea":3s6hcaeb said:
Yep, just perused the very impressive build thread for the Syn-crossis Goat and it's got my vote so far for sure (although my German isn't up to much I'm afraid) - the chevron painted stem is really doing it for me! Beautiful colours and component choice too.

Nausea do you actually live on a boat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back