Reynolds steel frame - 17-18.5"

Giom6

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Guys,

Looking for a nice Reynolds frame to do up. Can be anything from the late 80's and early 90's. something 531 would be cool.

Lets see what you've got :)

Cheers,
Gio

I know, I know...

I just wanted to see what was out there really.

Got to keep busy!!! :D

Don't fancy my Diabolo frame then?

It's made of yummy Reynolds 731 :mrgreen:

(You can't keep a salesman down)

What size is it and what would you want for it ;)

Got the link to the build thread?

How was Mayhem?

So many questions to answer, so little brain capacity.

Mayhem was tiring and great fun, the course was....... unpleasant in parts, unridable in others and overall an absolute hoot. I only managed one lap, I was supposed to ride two (or three) but the conditions when I rode were so tough, even my son (who rode immediately after me) declined the chance of another lap.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=260525

Yates, given our recent dealings, I'm sure we could work out a price. Sizes are: Seat tube ctc 17" ctt 18" top tube ctc 22 1/4".

Paint is all original and in very good condition.

Thread: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=195404&hilit=yates

Seems like you all had a good time. I know it must have been pretty tough going but I am jealous – in a small way.

Let me have a think and I'll get back to you.

Did the package turn up?

hi- i have a nice reynolds 531 mountain bike frame from the early eighties-- my friend had it sprayed professionally in orange with slight sparkle effect to it-- its not sloping on the cross tube--if u want i could send u some pics--- cheers carl

Hi,

Sounds intriguing. Might be a bit early for me but always happy to see some pictures to change my mind.

Is the frame by a particular maker?

Latest posts

Back