UK KLEIN RIDE / MEET - 23rd June UPDATE!

A quick warm up ride in the Alps to make sure the Sunburst is rideable

the_world.1369429542.26-annecy.jpg

the_world.1369429542.30-annecy.jpg

the_world.1369429542.40-annecy.jpg

the_world.1339628819.3-col-du-telegraphe.jpg

I think we are ready !!!

treacle":3n8x4zcj said:
One question for everyone. Longer ride with less time in pub after or shorter ride with more time in pub???

I would say longer ride, as most people will be driving so won't be able to get tanked up in the pub.

As above, I need the training too as I agreed last week to get involved in a London to Paris trip at the end of Aug, which I am no where near in shape for!

For us, we don't really care, we only live around the corner from the Sheen Gate.

As for the ride, is it going to be off road only or.........

TBH I was more interested in the social aspects of the meet. Sounds like it's all starting to get a bit competitive ...

unclebuck":xek9x2yx said:
TBH I was more interested in the social aspects of the meet. Sounds like it's all starting to get a bit competitive ...

I don't think thats the case Rob, I just think it's better to pedal the bikes round for longer rather than drinking, I know you don't have to drink beer but thats what I know pubs for :LOL: , and I am driving! At the end of the day, I will go with the flow. ;)

All sorted guys, I have two routes planned based on weather, moaning and progress made during the day. Also got option for a space/room in a pub to geek out after or a hall to do the same but with ballons, fizzy lemonade, snacks and (Klein branded) party bags...

So 50% social and 50% gentle ride

Just checked the weather forecast for sunday, light rain :facepalm:

At least we won't be suffering any sunfade............

Back