BEWARE Klein Idiot on Gumtree selling a broken bike

I understand that but opinion isn't fact and without viewing the thing we will never know, that would be for the new owner to decide wether it was adequate or not?

Either way it has been feckin funny maybe he will be getting a nice shade of blue Holts paint mixed for a respray then the thread can run again")

are you saying it can't be fixed in an hour? and repainted, and re listed? it is possible...but the paint on the hanger, and the lack of weld makes me think...bullshit.
but some people are good people, just a victim of greed!!
make of this what you will!!

I think as a business owner anyone selling anything whether it be for 50p or 50 grand has a duty of care to their customer. Regardless of whether the bike has been repaired or not, flippant responses to genuine safety issue questions shouldn't be acceptable so I think they deserve all the shit and bad feedback possible.. Lesson learnt the hard way and not to be repeated.

I personally wouldn't buy any bike with a weld on it and your right opportunistic greed can get the better of people although I am surprised the klein lovers would be interested in the thing anyway but I suppose that is up to them to make up their own minds on the matter and although the bike is dubious to say the least the guy still has the right to sell it but maybe as "spares or repair" as its dangerous where its been welded or not welded whatever the case maybe.

Back