UK KLEIN RIDE / MEET - 23rd June UPDATE!

Just noticed on Google Earth that there is a big sign just through the main gate to the park that says 'No Cycling'.

20 or so bright Fluoro painted Kleins passing through might stick out a tad :LOL:

Ah - that's useful, thanks. Maybe the sign means no cycling along the road - that would make sense.

Hoping to come along yes - weather and time permitting

Would be good for you to come along, being pretty local. Start time is about 10.30 till however late you want to make it!

Cycling in the park is allowed on all roads and the outer ring path and one or two paths that cross through the middle. Best to avoid using any of the other paths though... 50% of the ride will be in the park, 50% on other trails (river path etc).

Looking forward to this, add Bluedazzler/Chris to the list please Matthew, he will be coming up with me and Vincent in the car, with the bikes on the back.

I must get the bikes sorted, few tweeks/NOS bits to fit :cool:

I'm getting all excited now :oops: only a week away.

Just hoofed it along the seafront this evening on the Gator :)

Just got these beauts out for a bit of prep work.

Attachments

• IMAG5566-1.jpg
    IMAG5566-1.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 377
Good work guys. Just got back from a reckie ride in Richmond Park with Dazza. If the weather was like today, we are in for a good one!

One question for everyone. Longer ride with less time in pub after or shorter ride with more time in pub???

Here are a few pics of our rec ride yesterday.

They're mainly of my Dolomite, but you can see a couple of venues in the back ground. ;)

A nice ride around Richmond Park.
Many thanks to treacle for organising the Klein meet / ride!

Meeting point, Sheen Gate:

9051190560_dd4834dd07_b.jpg

9048942011_a9058435a6_b.jpg

Proposed pub in Richmond.

9051207236_60cb34e22c_b.jpg

9051216450_3223f60e3d_b.jpg

Cheers!
Dazzawazza

Back