17" - 18" 1999 Kona Explosif frame*SORTED* - finally!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: 17" - 18" 1999 Kona Explosif frame

shaun":wfv5qted said:
dnbmatt28":wfv5qted said:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Kona-Explosif ... 257ee98a80

Have you seen this one? Im pretty sure it's an 18"

Cheers
Matt

Nice, description says 19 inch, but pic looks like an 18.

That's what I'm after and I think your both right, it does look like an 18"

However I'm not exactly in the neighborhood for "collection in person only"

Thank's anyway's fella's, the search continues! :D

...just noticed how long I've been looking for this particular beast, only just over a year! :LOL: ... :facepalm:

I have noticed on Ebay there are courier services advedtised who will collect and deliver bikes anywhere in the country. After a year of waiting, go for it and join the Explosif 853 'club'! Honestly you wont regret it for a moment! :D :D :D

shaun":1mvojdtr said:
I have noticed on Ebay there are courier services advedtised who will collect and deliver bikes anywhere in the country. After a year of waiting, go for it and join the Explosif 853 'club'! Honestly you wont regret it for a moment! :D :D :D

Which country? :LOL:
I've got plenty of experience shipping frames/complete bikes from all over the world (USA, Canada, UK, mainland Europe, even Greenland), the problem is sometimes the seller just can't be arsed to break it down/pack it up. If he advertised shipping within the UK I might stand a chance in convincing him to ship to Denmark (where I've ended up in my travels) but collection in person only is a different story. Maybe some kind hearted soul want's to pick it up, break it down, box it and ship it for me? (hint, hint, nudge, nudge, wink, wink ;) ) :LOL:
Joined the Explosif 853 club year's ago, but she's a '98 and need's a '99 to keep her company ;)

Back