1992 Klein Adroit redux

I never really thought the old Adroit was THAT badly faded until I had it up against this new one... new is just so much brighter.

I kinda like the custom DA FW, the Campa FW is hawt for sure, but this is sort of unusual. Makes me wonder if they stopped using the Campas due to failures or something.

mkozaczek":1oblci3y said:
You're welcome to come over and pick it up, it's going in the bin after I remove the fork ;)

Can you send the filled bin to me ;)

quote obi-wan-mtb:mad:tigern: I ams sure you would like the Gator Adroit in front of you, just to shoot some photo's, right? well we still need a Gator for the calender :roll:

@martin, funny had the same thing, your "old" Gator looked really nice, just until you see a "fresh" Gator alongside you see how much it faded.

Out with the old...

10044_296345433834492_1377640488_n.jpg

Martin to wife- 'darling, where is the Klein frame I was working on last night?'

Wife- 'what, that old thing? It looked beat and faded so I put it out with the trash....'

Love it. Looks great with the strata on but have to say WOW! the paint on the Rockshox looked so vivid! Gator is definitely my favourite.

Back