GT Ricochet : lots of purple & turquoise Ringle content!

The Manitou (3) would fit much better optically. :) Manitou 3 were availbale 1994 and 1995 so they would be period correct. Rockshox Mag 21 SL Ti were 94 only. If you take that fork and stem maybe also try out a silver seatpost? The Raceface XY is too modern anyway... :?

I have some NOS in Packet Ringle Mojo in Turquoise if you want to fit those? Not cheap though... (120 EUR) :-(

A mate would gladely take those Mag 21 SL from you! :) Would be perfect for his 94 Xizang. :D

I sold my 1 1/8 inch Ringle Zooka a while ago. They are quite rare and not cheap.

yeah, the zooka's ive been seeing are definitely not cheap thats for sure. havent seen a whole lot of blue ones either. there's a purple one on the 'bay right now, but id rather blue if im being picky.

ill have to pass on the mojo's, as they would be cool, but yes that is a load of $$$, and the onza's were $10.

i agree the manitou would fit a bit better with the color theme of the bike. i have always wanted the SL ti fork, since i was 15, and finally got one. ill be keeping it for the unforeseeable future ;) until i score a litespeed ti frame to put it on... hehe

Reminds me of this too
P1010423.jpg

thank you all for the kind words!

i recently acquired a nice turquoise ringle moby post as well! i think all i need now is the matching stem... anyone ??

-bryan

Back