Mountain Mayhem 2013 - The Final Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Absolutely very first thing to go into the van is wellies,followed closely by at least one monster brolly. :LOL:

Just got home after paying a visits.

The ground is hard and dry, guys are using mallets to knock the tent pegs in.

While I was there The Intruder arrived and the megphone was in use, but the bar had not yet opened, so it's all slowly geting started.

For the midlands team. I have picked up all your race numbers. I'll hand them out tomorrow when we 'talk tactics' :twisted: (get on bike, ride it, get back, grab a beer).

To find the retro campsite, go into entrance A and turn right. Drive to the end of the gravel road and just carry on in a more or less straight line. They have several acres taped off, so it shouldn't be too hard to spot.

Oh and the large rustic sculpture to the right of the entrance to Rertoworld is a jump, used at (horse) cross country events :shock:

A couple of pics posted on Facebook by Nobby the sheep shagger.

1002746_649030521777062_862842822_n.jpg

954700_649030348443746_1011247417_n.jpg

8506_649001225113325_2131143504_n.jpg

Mrs HM has just said I can have an overnight pass. Should I go? Via beer stop etc? Is this a stupid question?

The History Man":3qt404s5 said:
Mrs HM has just said I can have an overnight pass. Should I go? Via beer stop etc? Is this a stupid question?

No question is stupid, only answers can be stupid. Get yourself down there, you have a pass, who know's when you'll get another - from someone who's had to pop home for tonight.

TedC

Ok, getting my sh*t together over next half hour. Anybody forgotten/need anything (within reason) :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back