Raleigh Record Ace

rt030896

Retro Newbie
I found this bike in my parents garage. It hasn't been used for quite a while until recently I put some new amber wall tyres on it and tryed to start riding it but its far too big for me.
I know very little about this bike apart from It has 700c wheels, the Reynolds 531 frame and forks, seat tube 25 top tube 22.5, Campagnolo derailleurs, raleigh forged stem, headset unknown, super custom crank, Weinmann rims with Normandy hubs and Weinmann brakes. As you can see from the photos the bike is in used condition and there is surface corrosion on various parts of the bike.
Check out photos of this at http://www.flickr.com/photos/55908853@N ... 112687986/
Looking to sell so make an offer if your interested as I don't really know what its worth. If not i'll put it on ebay. If you have any questions or want more info i'll do my best to answer.
I'd like £150 ono
cheers

Hi thanks for the help I didnt realise I needed a price but i've updated that now. I would be willing to post but never couriered a bike so no idea of the cost.

Latest posts

Back