The *NOT BORING!* Hi-Fi faff chat and sales

Re: The Hi-Fi Chat and sales thread

Testing the water may be selling my Kef Q35.2 floor standing speakers / Rotel RA 971 Mark 2 amp 60 watts into 8 ohms / and Rotel 965BX cd player bity scratched on top but fully working ......so a whole basic set up for....£200 collected worcester area.............1 speaker has a bit of vinyl splitting but all rest is sweet nice clean drivers......amp think a couple of minor scratches........cd same....all works very well together. :D little one in the house means store it or sell it......... :cry:

Amp is so mush nicer than the basic Rotels and as a mark 2 was highly reviewed, real atmosphere....Kef .2's are better than the standard, which i also used to own.

Will split maybe, and post out, cd and amp only..........cd about £40 +postage amp £60 + postage.......speakers £ 100 collected

QUAD FM4 and 34 offered for sale!

FM4 needs work as the battery has leaked, 34 is tidy except for the volume control

Might try to fix the tuner myself - looking at £110 delivered for the pair as is. *SOLD*

Attachments

• quad 34 FM4.jpg
    quad 34 FM4.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 4,515

Ah, ignore my other post!

Interested. Let me get back to you when I extract payment for some other jobs!

hi monsieur cheese. if you can make it a round 100 then i will take them please. cheers. ad

hi monsieur cheese. if you can make it a round 100 then i will take them please. cheers. ad

Back