Grrrr

Alison

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Youngest children on an inset day

:evil: Grrr, Isaac pouring the juice he took down the sink, grrr, children's programs, grrr the same episode of the Simpsons on for the second time this morning grrrr when I like to leave the telly/radio on on the channels I choose while tiding grrrr

Actually I should get out on the bikes with them before the rain takes hold

Have you a grrr for today?

Alison

Up at 3.30 cos tiddler was restless grrr. Mrs had put my clothes away last night that I got out ready for this morning grrrr. Couldn't find my wallet for lunch grrrr. Forgot my socks grrrr and I'm at work all day grrrr
But on a lighter note.

4 DAY WEEKEND!!!!!! WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!

Didn't sleep for 3rd night running cos of my injured rib, now suffering Ben and Holly on DVD. A disgrace waste of my Blu Ray player and sound system :(

Need to finish reassembling one of woman's bikes following a service, and rebuild a chums Marin, but can't so just sat here bored, frustrated and slowly getting grumpier.

Chopper1192":22fba7yt said:
Didn't sleep for 3rd night running cos of my injured rib, now suffering Ben and Holly on DVD. A disgrace waste of my Blu Ray player and sound system :(

Need to finish reassembling one of woman's bikes following a service, and rebuild a chums Marin, but can't so just sat here bored, frustrated and slowly getting grumpier.

What have you done to your ribs? If you've said on a thread I missed it.

My hubby took the car in today for a new alternator and battery, that's just under £300 we can't afford grrrr and we've only had the motor 6 weeks grrrr

Alison

nope, all good at chute towers. ride my bike home today :D ride tomorrow :D ride sunday :D and repeat.

I was informed of an inset day by the school but misread it as an incest day.

Confusion and recriminations reigned as I asked the school what the hell they were playing at.

Oops!

Rhubarb cake cooling on rack.

Good weekend for buying on the bay as all the bike nuts busy at mayhem.

Picking up free Armstrong Sunday

Every cloud.......

Ali, I tripped over, put my hands out in front of me to break my fall, but it didn't work out right and if fell full tilt in th my left arm, fist over the heart. No broken bones but bruising a plenty, and they think I've damaged various bits of cartilage in the ribcage/sternum assembly. Pain killers ease it just enough to breathe, but no more.

Every cloud.................

This evening I shall be sitting with my hubby, for a change :roll: communicating, for a change :roll: and relaxing with a beer or two :D

Alison

Back