Mountain Mayhem 2013 - The Final Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
:D .......I should be there about 5pm........traffic and car packing gods with me......see you tomorrow eve men.......

Bikes prepped, lights charged, van packed, large crate filled with food and sat-nav programmed to avoid Minchinhampton.
Should be away early tomorrow once I've dropped the dog off for the day.

Packed flat pedals, walking boots and mud tyres again. I really hope they aren't needed.

In terms of camping, probably aim for either location 1 or 2 on this map, depending on how things look when we arrive.

file.php

My personal preference would be number 2 as it's handy for the solo area and might be a bit less busy.

Well it's 4.25am and I want to set of but at present I'm only 28 miles down road ,is there anyone already there parked up waiting to go in

Due to oil pump gate I am in need of a space being kept for the intruder within the retro area if this is possible.

thanks andy

any123":39qtqcvw said:
Due to oil pump gate I am in need of a space being kept for the intruder within the retro area if this is possible.

thanks andy

I've marked out a place for the Intruder, right next to the through road for it Andy.....

Hoping that my work phone stays quiet, and aiming to leave around 12. Cant wait :D

any123":5hnmwuoc said:

thanks andy

I'm sure you'll find somewhere to slip it in.

Well it just turned 9.00am, so I guess the Mayhem has begun.

I wouldn't want to be directing traffic at Gatcombe this morning; do you remember those old B&W movies with all the wagon trains pounding across the plains of America.

NeilM":1vzszxlj said:
Well it just turned 9.00am, so I guess the Mayhem has begun.

I wouldn't want to be directing traffic at Gatcombe this morning; do you remember those old B&W movies with all the wagon trains pounding across the plains of America.

I hope the retrobike crew are circling the wagons, to save me a camping space :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back