rare lotus mountain bike made from carbon fibre

Re: lotus mountain bike

i am open to all sort of offers swaps ect so just let me no can also ring me if you like number is at the top pictures now been uploaded as you can see this bike is mint for its age

yeah it is very nice and light wait must of been a very good bike in its day how much do you think its worth?

No idea to be honest!
The best place for valuations is in the specific thread.
I'm not saying its worth that price, but it's a price worth starting at!

From what (little) I can see of the condition, I would say the price is a fair one. Whether any one has the money for it is another question. Having paid a fair few hundred for my frame only, the condition and extras on offer here would make mine look fairly poor value!

stick it on ebay to find out how much it is worth.

With good, clear photos using a camera rather than a phone I reckon it will get somewhere near your asking price.

ok thanks any information you have on this bike would be much help to me so you have the same frame as this isit really true only 50 of these were made ?

was there really only 50 of these made as you have a frame maybe you could give me some information on this bike many thanks

im thinking of adverting on ebay also what sort of buy now price would you guys recomend as you would no more then i do

I'd start at 99p but put a reserve on it for how much you want and use that as a feller too see what it would go for there was 100 made plus team frame sets they also made 150 road frames plus the team frame sets for the roadies. The fella down the road from me made 90% when he was at lotus il try and get more details he did say they were gimmick side line project aimed at lotus owners that went a little further as the project went on

Latest posts

Back