Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Second generation

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Third generation

Votes: 11 42.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Round - dunno why though ...

I should really like the third best, but I don't ?

Does (or can) anyone make something like this to my spec ?

WD :D

WD Pro":2hcul1x2 said:
Round - dunno why though ...

I should really like the third best, but I don't ?

Does (or can) anyone make something like this to my spec ?

Yes... You! Surely?

Nope :-(

I have no access to machines any more and even when I did, this kind of thing would be best made on a water jet cutter or similar and we didn't have one of those :-(

I only have access to laser cut mild steel now, I am told that even to do stainless needs a change of gas (that they won't do that) :-(

My bad, I thought you had access to just about anything!

I've seen some tres cool parts you've fabbed up or machined down/out as the case may be

Yeah, I miss staying on at work and using the machines in the trades workshop :-(

I am an office boy but my training was mechanical engineering and C&G welding (mig on ms & tig on ally).

The company I work for closed manufacturing and we are purely a commercial organisation now in new offices with no workshop to play in :-(

We still use one of our local suppliers though for fabrication - hence the access to the laser cutter :D

WD Pro":9lqqk3uf said:
Yeah, I miss staying on at work and using the machines in the trades workshop :-(

I am an office boy but my training was mechanical engineering and C&G welding (mig on ms & tig on ally).

The company I work for closed manufacturing and we are purely a commercial organisation now in new offices with no workshop to play in :-(

We still use one of our local suppliers though for fabrication - hence the access to the laser cutter :D

That reminds me, we have a HUGE Laser Cutter and 4 routers, I have yet to make use of... and the boss currently has me researching which 3D printer is best suited to us and if there is any technology/resource efficiency funding available for it... I foresee a few "trial" pieces being made ;)

This in addition to the powder coat, vinyl and 1.2micron decal printing that I HAVE used :cool:

G

I voted for the 3rd one simply because it looks the least "heavy". In my view if the first was colour matched to that frame it would look fantastic but otherwise they would look better in black to match the brakes.

Back