Mountain Mayhem 2013 - The Final Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
any123":3k90kfl0 said:
Due to techical problems called a oil pump i will not be there till tomorrow. dont say a word

thanks andy

You don't fancy riding The Intruder Brokeback Mountain style?

Bikes prepped....thats it so far.

Hoping to leave the new countryside headquarters around 9, so should be there for 10:30 - 11am :)

I am now going to drink beer. Aces :)

No.1 son has finally got around to deciding which bike to use... I even offered him my Yates 853 in an effort to dissuade him away from his Felt.

In the end he chose his Orange P7.... thank goodness.

Weather forecast still has us getting wet on Sunday, but a lot can change in three days.

Not sure what the Metoffice will do if we have two 50 year storms in successive years. Anyhow.

If someone could bring along bungie cords and a small table for the BBQ food that'd be grand.

well i hope you all have fun and i honestly hope it's dry for you, the pics and atmosphere will are always better in the dry

:D :D

jonnyboy666":1v4aw4y7 said:
well i hope you all have fun and i honestly hope it's dry for you, the pics and atmosphere will are always better in the dry

:D :D

I hadnt cotton on until Neil said earlier that your not going Jon :(

Won't be the same without the Ghetto shower :LOL:

Don't worry Jon we will drop some classic heckles for you ;)

See the rest of you in the morning some time

bit of an emergency here, while i was aware that my ebay tent was missing a small part, i did not really pay attention to the essentialness of that part until tonight.

I need a dome tent end cap desperately, i know they come in different diameters and mine is smallish two man tent if that helps

in the pic its called a ferrule , but its that metal bit that goes onto the end of the pole that you insert into the corner metal spike bit of the groundsheet thing, or just a short length of metal tube

or has anyone got a spare piece of pole or a broken pole with this metal bit they could lend or give me.

Attachments

• fiberglass pole set.jpg
    fiberglass pole set.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 278
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back