95 Stumpjumper

Blindingsun

Retro Guru
It's not an Sworks I know. but what it is, is immaculate for it's age. not been ridden in the wet, stored indoors since it was bought. frame is pretty much new condition. Forks do need stickers and Azonic bars are still to be found for it. would be an awesome foundation for a JMC Tribute bike.
does need some knobbly tyres but other than that it's lovely. I don't really want to get rid but my child takes precedence and I don't have the room or the funds currently to keep the bike =(

will take £450. I'm making a massive loss by selling it as I paid that just for the frameset and wheels before I bought the forks/stem/brake levers/shifters /pedals/grips which totalled another 500 quid on top.

would prefer it went to a good home.

leave a message

Attachments

• 902756_4121296249536_711128792_o.jpg
    902756_4121296249536_711128792_o.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 1,443
Will take 400,. comes with spare set of internals for the forks too. I've got some rapidfire shifters for it also, and the avid brake levers that it came with

Hi, I'm interested in the brakes if you'd be willing to split. I'd be happy to send some xtr ones your way in part exchange so you still have a full bike to sell, have xtr levers too.

Cmon 400 quid! grab a bargain!,. I paid 400 for the forks and brake levers. I'm making a massive loss but I need it gone as I'm moving house..
Xt/lx mix. thompson seatpost...

Back