rare lotus mountain bike made from carbon fibre

andylotus

Dirt Disciple
07432248084 if you would like further information Hi I've hade this bike many years now was built in 1992 not nt a lot about it but have been told its a extremly rare bike to mind now days was told there was 50 to 100 of these made its full carbon fibre and I beleave it was around 3000 pounds when brought new many years ago all oringal parts apart from I don't have any wheels for the bike but every thing else is mechanicly sound am open to offers but not silly ones as you will not find many of these around today am looking for around 800 pounds if you think that's to much just offer me what you find fair and I will get back to you your better of reseaching these on the internet to fully understand about this bike

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 1,253
  • Picture0003.jpg
    Picture0003.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 1,160
  • Picture0005.jpg
    Picture0005.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 1,160
  • Picture0006.jpg
    Picture0006.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 1,159
Re: lotus mountain bike

Might be worth popping this in the 'How much is my XYZ worth?' forum. Rare as it is bikes tend to not hold much value. I've just bought a titanium bike that is literally a one off, with a National Championship win behind it & a full set of wheels, all in perfect working order for less than a quarter of what you are asking for this.

Not trying come over as snotty, just trying to point out that these things don't hold much value. Lovely bike though & I hope it sells for a decent price.

could do with a picture of the actual bike, i assume that pic isn't the one you actually have as you said you didn't have the wheels.

also, i think you'll find the members here already know more about these bikes than you think bearing in mind this whole website is dedicated to bikes like this ;)

I have tried uploading them from my phone but it will not let me its it in brand new condition so jst imagine that with out wheels could you help me and tell me what you think it is worth please

andylotus":32c8ckng said:
I have tried uploading them from my phone but it will not let me its it in brand new condition so jst imagine that with out wheels could you help me and tell me what you think it is worth please

I have to upload pics through Photobucket, which I find a faff, but works well (for me). Never managed to do it straight from the phone.

I would be willing to take around a 1000 for this bike I have rang around a couple bike specilists who then rocomending this website and they have told me it is worth at least a 1000 because of how rare this bike is and trust me every thing is mint

sorry, we don't give values for bikes, try getting on a laptop, it will make your life easier using the site. get some actual pictures up, good clear images, lots of them, then maybe you'll get some interest in the bike/frame rather than advice on how to use the site.

without meaning to sound rude, if you have what you say you have then someone will buy it, until you've sorted a proper advert it's all guess work.

Back