Nightrider retro riders?

Twister

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
I was working last weekend on the London Nightrider event and saw quite a few people riding retro.
The only two I can remember specifically noting we're two guys finishing together at Crystal Palace at around 8:00am. One was on a Marin Bear Mountain and the other on a 90s Kona.

I'd interested to know if they were RB forum members, or if anyone else on here took part. Either way all credit to those who took part or worked on the event.

Twister":32tyyh7o said:
I was working last weekend on the London Nightrider event and saw quite a few people riding retro.
The only two I can remember specifically noting we're two guys finishing together at Crystal Palace at around 8:00am. One was on a Marin Bear Mountain and the other on a 90s Kona.

I'd interested to know if they were RB forum members, or if anyone else on here took part. Either way all credit to those who took part or worked on the event.

Saw posters for this, but too late in the day, I'm afraid. Would love to participate in a London cycling event like this. I'm slowly building my fitness back after injury, and there's a few improvements to be made to the bike before undertaking a gig like that. My commute through London now includes a circuit round Smithfield Market – would have loved to have been at the Nocturne event too. May be next year...

groovyblueshed":1tsrnsa9 said:
Twister":1tsrnsa9 said:

Saw posters for this, but too late in the day, I'm afraid. Would love to participate in a London cycling event like this. I'm slowly building my fitness back after injury, and there's a few improvements to be made to the bike before undertaking a gig like that. My commute through London now includes a circuit round Smithfield Market – would have loved to have been at the Nocturne event too. May be next year...

Me too. I commute across London most days but annoyed that I missed this.

groovyblueshed":2d1i5csr said:
Twister":2d1i5csr said:

Me too. I commute across London most days but annoyed that I missed this.

Back