Raleigh Activator I / II appreciation thread

chers for that, not sure in weybridge maybe at a weighbridge lol :) got the forks apart took about 2mins with a 6mm hex key, 3 bit of rubber on each end. iam not even gonna call it elstomer! ill post pics when i know how. lol

Do they have an R101 at Brooklands...........................

Do I need to supply the punchline?

polarhare":3rmkqmqm said:
chers for that, not sure in weybridge maybe at a weighbridge lol :) got the forks apart took about 2mins with a 6mm hex key, 3 bit of rubber on each end. iam not even gonna call it elstomer! ill post pics when i know how. lol
Not sure they've yet designed a weighbridge that could handle an Activator.

You know Raleigh weren't the only people guilty of exploiting the naivety of the young, the old, and the clueless with a monsterous 'full suss' creation.

Also featuring the largely cosmetic suspension which merely served to increase weight - and cause further deterioration to handling by introducing playfilled pivots and rocking stanchions and fork legs...

Ladies and gentlemen I present for your delectation/derision*

The Muddy Fox 'Rock and Roll'!

Here's the dreadful ebay listing it came from

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RARE-EARLY-MU ... 7675.l2557

*maybe both? Or morbid fascination?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back