Early Muddyfox Lovers Anonynmous

Hi Guys

I have been thinking of getting into mountain biking after coming across an old MuddyFox Explorer (Yellow). instantly brought it
as I just like it.

its not in the best condition but all seems to run fine so no complaints as it cost me £15

would it be worth spending the money to restore it? or would I be better off giving it some modernising?

Thanks

Cloth2":hgivbe2y said:
Hi Guys

I have been thinking of getting into mountain biking after coming across an old MuddyFox Explorer (Yellow). instantly brought it
as I just like it.

its not in the best condition but all seems to run fine so no complaints as it cost me £15

would it be worth spending the money to restore it? or would I be better off giving it some modernising?

Thanks

Bargain, as it's a bit of a Muddy Fox Icon, worth restoring IMO. Get some pictures up and let us have a look at it.

Carl.

Hi guys

As promised

Sorry quality not the best had to reduce the size via mobile

Attachments

• 2013-06-13 20.22.54.png
    2013-06-13 20.22.54.png
    127.2 KB · Views: 725
Is this Araya Japanese Muddyfox allowed?

Long story, but she's a 1990, Tange Prestige tubing, stock M730 XT groupset and in as near original condition as the day she was bought. Built on a budget... So excuse the tyres!

I won't be offended if she gets denied. But might just have to make up my own 'Early Japanese Muddyfox Lovers Anonymous' thread ;-)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 482
Back