1996 GT Tequesta Black / Red Flames

Super_G

Dirt Disciple
Feedback
View
Have had this from new, but the time has come to sell up if anyones interested.

1996 GT Tequesta
16.5" Frame.
LX underbar shifters and mech.
Is lovely to ride with Custom Butted 4130 Tubing.
Has been my commuter on and off for many years.
Can come with RST 3.5" Suspension Forks.
Trusty solid bike in Good working order.
£100 ono
Glos

Here's a picture of her current look wearing RST Mozo Pro's, black wall tyres and Red Leather/Kevlar seat. The amber wall Onza Dan & Dave tyres are getting pretty tired on the sidewalls. Black wall WTB Velociraptor & Richey Megabite tyres still have very good tread.

Would prefer local pickup, but could deliver locally or arrange something.

As mentioned, can come with or without suspension.

Make me an offer

Well 'Brother' who called 1st dibs has passed due to distance and me not being keen on posting.

Any local interest before I start sizing up boxes and looking into postage?

Yep, just down the M5.
All photo's are actually pretty recent, but I can pop some more up later if you like.
It does currently have the suspension forks fitted, but I can swap them over pretty easily if you don't want them.

I'd prefer the rigids but if you'd be willing to let it go with both pairs I'll swap them over myself to save you the hassle. When can I come and take a look? I'm pretty rammed at the weekends lately with the kids so I could maybe drop by in the week if that suits you?

BTW - I put 'long shot' because I thought your post was from 2010... I just realised that you only posted this yesterday and 2010 is the year you joined. I'm such a dumbass... [commence face palm]

Back